Ask Us - Camosun College


How can I contact someone regarding Admissions, Registration, Enrolment, etc.?
Who do I contact about my registration?
Who do I talk to about program admission requirements?

If you are considering applying to enter a program or have questions about your application and the application process including submitting transcripts and providing proof of admission requirements, you will want to contact Admissions.

If you are already a student, or would like to enrol in a Continuing Education course and have questions about enrolling or dropping courses, you will want to contact Registration.
Related Issues
Was this helpful?