Ask Us - Camosun College


Why do I have to Web Declare before registering for courses?

You must use Web Declare to inform the College you plan to return to study in the upcoming semester or term. When you Web Declare you will be assigned a registration date—the date you can start to use Camlink to register in classes for the upcoming term.
Related Issues
Was this helpful?