Ask Us - Camosun College


How do I get my transcript of grades from high school?
How do I get my high school transcripts?

If you attended high school in British Columbia you can order your transcripts:

  • online from the BC Ministry of Education
  • by phone, at 250-356-3462; or, fax 250-356-0171
  • by mail to:
        BC Ministry of Education - Transcripts
        PO Box 9886, Stn. Prov. Govt.
        Victoria, BC   V8W 9T6

If you attended high school outside of BC or Canada, you will need to contact your high school or the Ministry responsible for high school education in that location.

Related Issues
Was this helpful?