Upload files in to a Meeting room using the File Pods
Content can be uploaded directly in to a new AC-Connect Meeting using the File Pods feature.
- Go into a new or existing Meeting in AC-Connect.
- Make the File Share Pod visible if it is not visible: Pods > Share > Share.
- Click the down-arrow on Share My Screen.
- Select Share Document
- The “Select Document to Share” window appears.
- Choose the content you want to upload (Option A or Option B)
Option A: Share it from My Content
- If the item was already uploaded as Content, click My Content, then pick the item from the list
Option B: Upload from computer
- Click Uploaded Files
- Click Browse My Computer
- Select the file you wish to upload. (Must be supported file type).
- Click Open to upload file and wait while Adobe Connect processes the file.
- The file will now be a part of Meeting
- The uploaded file is stored in the Meeting’s Uploaded Content area