If you do not remember your BCcampus User ID or password for your online collaborative course account,
1. Go to the site for your collaborative program:
2. Click on Student Login
on the left-hand menu
3. Click "I forgot my BCcampus User ID or password" (below the Login
4. Enter your email address and click Reset Password.
5. If your email address is found, you will be sent an email with your User ID and new password.*
6. After you log in successfully to your account, you can change your password to something you will remember.
*If you see the message: "We have detected multiple accounts with the same email address", to reset your password yourself, you must know your BCcampus User ID to recover your account information. For students, the BCcampus User ID is a number issued by the Home Institution. If you do not know this number, contact the Helpdesk with your name and date of birth and we will tell you your User ID or reset your password manually.