If you are accessing WriteAway for the first time from your institution's website or the WriteAway website (http://writeaway.bceln.ca/
), you will be directed to a login page.
- Go to this page: http://writeaway.bceln.ca/connect-tutor. This page includes a list of all institutions currently participating in WriteAway.
- Click on your institution's name. This will take you to the institution's Login page at etutoringcanada.ca.
- As a first time user, click the "Need an Account?" link under the Sign In button.
- Fill in the required information on the "Create New Account" page. Please use your institutional email address in the E-Mail field.
- Type in a User Name and Password. The password you enter will be encrypted.
- Enter your cell phone number and mobile carrier if you would like to receive notifications by text messaging.
- You must read and agree to the "Terms & Conditions", and then click "Join eTutoring" to complete the account creation process.
* To minimize the risk of inappropriate use of personal information, we recommend that you do not use the same User Name and password as used for other accounts.
After you have successfully created an account, you will automatically be logged in and directed to the Student Home page where you can view Resources and other tools, and, if WriteAway is open, post an eQuestion or upload a paper to the eWriting Lab.