If you have not used an Adobe Connect meeting room before, or your meeting room is set by default to open in full-screen mode, you will need to download the most recent Add-in.
Note that currently (as of September 2012) the add-in is not compatible with the Google Chrome browser. Please use Firefox or Internet Explorer to download the Add-in and access your meeting room.I can access my meeting room
I cannot access my meeting room
- Once inside your meeting room, click the Help link at the top right of your monitor.
- Select "Install Adobe Connect Add-In" or the "Downloads" link.
- Follow instructions; you may need to wait a short while for the download.
- Check the URL of your meeting room, then choose https://present.bccampus.ca/common/help/en/support/downloads.htm or https://acp.bccampus.ca/common/help/en/support/downloads.htm
- Under the Add-Ins category, click the name of your operating system.
- The "Setup.exe" file will download. Now you need to install it.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- When asked, agree to "Run" the file rather than save.
- Follow the instructions.
Problems with installing add-in
The Chrome browser does not work well with the add-in. Please try a different browser if you are having difficulty.
Users currently use one of two BCcampus sites to log into Adobe Connect:
If you have questions about what type of Adobe Connect account you have or how to log, please contact us using our help form under the 'Ask a Question' tab.